Thursday, December 20, 2007

That "What If..." Game

Well to be honest I do not really enjoy the "What if..." Game. I have a hard time cause I'm so realistic in my thinking but hey this'll be fun.

What if I had a real superpower: I like the idea of flying (it be sweet), super strength (would be nice for flipping cars over, i like that idea for some reason), but I think I'd like to teleport. Let's be honest, flying seems to be the fan favorite, but after awhile it may get boring so a quick zap and you're there would be nice. You don't have to worry about taking pee brakes or constantly changing the time on your watch.

What if I could live in any country for a year which one would it be: Good question! I had to break out an atlas to freshen up on my countries. Well I have 3: China, India, and Italy. I feel like each country has so much to offer with large cities, vast wilderness (Italy has the Alps), and great culture. I did consider Djibouti, Algeria, and Tajikistan, but I probably wouldn't fit in real well.

What if I could be in a band, which one: The first band that came to mind was Blink-182, I love them, but I don't think that's the right one for me. I think a jam band, kinda like the Collective, is where I'd most enjoy. Dave Matthew's Band and Red Hot Chili Peppers came to mind. I know the Chili Peppers aren't known for being a jam band, but they have so much energy that it would always be such a great time playing. I think my ultimate choice would be Dave Matthew's even though I'm not a real big fan of them. I like their older stuff more, but the Live in Central Park cd is fantastic. They know how to jam.

What if I could have any animal as a pet what would it be: Well this one is easy but yet hard. I would love to have a dog of my own, but that is just boring. Ever since I was in high school I have always wanted a pet pig (his name would be Hodge Podge) and a little penguin (his name would be wilbur). I think if they were friends it would be the bestest duo of pets.

Well I think I'm all out of good ones; I thought of some other ones but they weren't good enough to get written down. If you have any other what if's let me know.

1 comment:

Andrew H. Stout said...

1. I'd be able to slow down or speed up time.
2. France. Italy, India, and Brazil and close seconds.
3. The Grateful Dead
4. An Armadillo