Thursday, December 20, 2007

That "What If..." Game

Well to be honest I do not really enjoy the "What if..." Game. I have a hard time cause I'm so realistic in my thinking but hey this'll be fun.

What if I had a real superpower: I like the idea of flying (it be sweet), super strength (would be nice for flipping cars over, i like that idea for some reason), but I think I'd like to teleport. Let's be honest, flying seems to be the fan favorite, but after awhile it may get boring so a quick zap and you're there would be nice. You don't have to worry about taking pee brakes or constantly changing the time on your watch.

What if I could live in any country for a year which one would it be: Good question! I had to break out an atlas to freshen up on my countries. Well I have 3: China, India, and Italy. I feel like each country has so much to offer with large cities, vast wilderness (Italy has the Alps), and great culture. I did consider Djibouti, Algeria, and Tajikistan, but I probably wouldn't fit in real well.

What if I could be in a band, which one: The first band that came to mind was Blink-182, I love them, but I don't think that's the right one for me. I think a jam band, kinda like the Collective, is where I'd most enjoy. Dave Matthew's Band and Red Hot Chili Peppers came to mind. I know the Chili Peppers aren't known for being a jam band, but they have so much energy that it would always be such a great time playing. I think my ultimate choice would be Dave Matthew's even though I'm not a real big fan of them. I like their older stuff more, but the Live in Central Park cd is fantastic. They know how to jam.

What if I could have any animal as a pet what would it be: Well this one is easy but yet hard. I would love to have a dog of my own, but that is just boring. Ever since I was in high school I have always wanted a pet pig (his name would be Hodge Podge) and a little penguin (his name would be wilbur). I think if they were friends it would be the bestest duo of pets.

Well I think I'm all out of good ones; I thought of some other ones but they weren't good enough to get written down. If you have any other what if's let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I'd be able to slow down or speed up time.
2. France. Italy, India, and Brazil and close seconds.
3. The Grateful Dead
4. An Armadillo