Saturday, December 15, 2007

Amigos

As I sit in my room alone, I had the opportunity to go hangout with some friends which I knew would be fun, but I wanted to stay at home and not leave the house. As the house is basically empty, Grant is downstairs conquering the Internet, I am thinking how I really take advantage of my friendships. The guys I live with here are great; I love each one of them and don't know what I'd do without them. I really respect Alex McCandless, but I feel like if I ever went on a journey such as his, I would need to have a good friend with me because I would want to be able to share the experience with someone else and talk with them. Adam and Andrew have left for home and they are missed. Kyle and Matt are gone to Boise and they are missed as well. I miss the Grant that's not always on the Internet. After school I am going to miss each of them and I hope that another day we'll meet up and have a great time.

No comments: