Saturday, December 29, 2007

Panda, but hold the express please.



So today I went into Anchorage with my dad, who had some work to do, so I tagged along with him, as well as Brad. Brad and I went to malls and shops while my dad went to various meetings. For lunch we went to my most favorite restaurant "Panda", that's it; that's the whole name. It is a local Chinese restaurant which used to be a Dunkin Donuts (my dad always says that to people). Anyhoo. I took Andrew and Matt here when they were up in Alaska (hope you guys remember it). This is where my dad knows all of the Chinese women and they know him. They always come up and say things like "O Mr. Hackett you have such a great looking son." and "O Mr. Hackett you have such a great family."

I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you readers. If you are ever in Anchorage, Alaska and I'm not here, then go to 605 E. Northern Lights Blvd. Across from the Sears Mall and ask for the number 1 with chicken.

enjoy.

1 comment:

Matt Gilroy said...

Ahh, Panda. Probably some of the best Chinese food I've ever had...and in Alaska! I guess it is closer to China.

PS: did anyone find it strange that you took a picture of your food?