Tuesday, December 11, 2007

If You're Red...You're Not Dead...You're Rockin' the NHL



Pavel Datsyuk



Osgood





Zetterberg


I haven't blogged in awhile but I am a fan of the Wings and I am just so proud of them lately. I know it is still early in the season, but I love what they're doin! Osgood is really stepping it up with a GAA of 1.75 and a record of 14-1-1. Keep up the good work. My main man Zetterberg (if I ever have a little boy I'll probably name him Henrik) is doin great as always; he's got 21 goals (2nd in the league) and he's got a killer beard! Datsyuk is assisting like CRAZY with 24 thus far. I would also like to officially welcome Brian Rafalski...you are an asset. I have sadly only been to one Red Wings game, but I do plan to go again more throughout my life. Keep up the hard work and lets not forget that they are leading the NHL with 46 points with Ottawa Senators in second with 39. LOVE IT. LET'S GO WINGS!

No comments: