Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I ain't afraid of no ghost!!

Well the last couple of weeks when Kyle, my roommate, and I go to bed, in separate beds, we've been hearing a lot of strange noises. So yesterday my little friend Nate got on my shoulders and poked his head through the "manhole" but saw nothing. So then again when I was trying to fall asleep I heard this "sound" of moving or something right above me and I was freaking out.

Now to today. I hoisted Kyle up there with a flashlight and a machete; I followed with my camera. We saw nothing but a lot of insulation (which is good). He searched and didn't see anything. So tonight when I go to bed, if and when we hear the sounds it is my turn to go up and check.

In the words of the Ghostbusters theme song, "I ain't afraid of no ghost!"









Andrew was real helpful.

No comments: