Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!



I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great day with your friends and family. Take advantage of this time with your loved ones. Remember the reason for our celebration:

Isaiah 9:6
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Also there is a little humorous truth in Blink-182's song "I Won't Be Home For Christmas". I felt like this a couple times so far. (This one is for Andrew)

It’s Christmas time, again
It’s time to be nice to the people you can’t stand, All year
I’m growing tired of all this Christmas cheer
You people scare me
Please stay away from my home
If you don’t want to get beat down
Just leave the presents and then leave me alone.

No comments: