Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sweet 16


No I'm not talking about somebody's birthday party or even college basketball, I'm talking about Andrew and my undertaking. I don't know if most of you remember Andrew's blog but we have just made it successfully wearing our "special" underwear for 16 days straight. It was a great test and experience; "I feel more prepared now that I have made sure that my underwear can stand up to the rigors of my life." Alex Hackett.

For realsies, we did this because for Spring Break and our Europe trip we are going to be packing the bare minimum for clothes and we're only going to bring a couple pairs of underwear so we wanted to make sure that they lived up to our standard of living. So all of you who were marking your calendars or who just plain forgot, you can stop worrying, I'm here to tell you we have made it.

1 comment:

Editor said...

I just puked all over myself. Cockroaches would refuse to live in those boxers...too toxic.