Tuesday, February 26, 2008

falling apart



I awoke this morning struggling to get out of bed because of being sore from working out the previous day pretty hard with Andrew and Evan (gotta love the "shorts"). As I was getting ready to get into the shower, Andrew pointed out a bruise and cut on my side that I did not notice; then I remembered last night when Kyle pointed out that on my other side was another abnormal cut.

I am falling apart and I hope I can find all of the pieces like in Humpty Dumpty's story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pathetic

Aubrey said...

that is a really creepy picture.

-andrea

PS: i hope you get put back together soon.

Becca D said...

Yeah, I have to agree with the other post, I may have nightmares from that picture. Oh, and I was wondering, how's that list going, you know, that one you started on Christmas break?...