Monday, January 14, 2008

Living for the weekends

This past weekend has already come and gone as they say, and I had a real good time. I will be honest and say that I was worried about poker at Joe V's but it was a blast. I suck at poker just to let you all know. Then the surprise visit to go to Merrits was real fun. I also worked on homework for this upcoming week; so I feel like it was real productive as well as fun.

I am already thinking about next weekend, not because its a three day weekend, but because I am not motivated to be back at school. I am having a hard time focusing on this last semester because I am taking some classes that I just don't care about and they're going to be tough. Argh. But now thinking about the weekend, it is going to be great. Lots of fun stuff planned but the most fun is the stuff that isn't planned. I am not going to say what is going down, but if you're looking for a great time this weekend, stop by the house or give one of us a call; but watch your phone cause we'll probably call you anyway.

Off to go swimming.......^o........ (that's my head and arm swimming in the water; I don't expect everyone to see it)

No comments: