Friday, August 29, 2008

Jesus Plays in a Jam Band



Alright so here is the much anticipated pics of 204 Nectarine St, my new home. It is just 2 streets down from where our old house is but it is just myself and my friend Andrew. It gets the job done and it is reasonable. It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, unfinished basement, and a detached 2 car garage with a fenced in backyard.



view looking back at our house in our backyard.

our 2 car garage that we don't use.


our living room when you walk in.




walking out the door of our kitchen into the basement







5 comments:

Leo and Jen said...

VERY NICE!!!!!!! We both agree that we like this one more than the old place. You both should be really comfortable in there. It's looking pretty clean for the pictures too!!! :) No wads of hair in the front yard yet. Very happy for you!

Becca said...

so wonderful.

i can't wait to visit.

i love you guys.

Anonymous said...

It was that sticker that convinced us to get the place.

Matt Gilroy said...

I don't see a bunk bed! I realized that I have regularly slept on a bunk bed/mattress on elevated 2x4s since sophomore year. And on the top bunk no less! Sad. But seriously, the place looks awesome!

Becca D said...

Wow.
Nice.
I want my own house!