Saturday, August 23, 2008

New news

Well here is what's going on with me. I am here in Idaho. My friend Andrew and I got a small place together a couple streets down from our old house. It is a 2 bedroom/1 bath house all to ourselves. It is good for what we need; nothing special and no pics yet because we don't have internet yet, it's coming on Wednesday.

As for jobs, I have applied for an editing position at the NBC affiliate which I should hear back from sometime this week and I just had a group interview with Wells Fargo as a bank teller to start getting some money in. I have to pass a background check first. Things are going well and I am glad to be in the Idaho area with friends close-by. I have been really busy moving as well as job stuff so sorry I haven't been in communication like I normally am.

Well I have to go now but I will try and call people soon.

No comments: