Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: 30 days of thanks

Today I cannot express how thankful I am for my friends. I am blessed with so many awesome friends it is overwhelming! I have friends scattered all over the world and clusters here an there. I am thankful for the laughs, the conversations, the ridiculousness, the generosity, the douchiness, the flakes, the humble, the beautiful, the life of the party, the klutz, the friend I haven't seen in years but we pick up like we'd never been apart. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for my friends. I wish I could thank them all individually but just know that I cherish my time with you because who knows the next time ill see you or talk with ou or remember your birthday or be there to hear you complain or to go shopping with you. So thankful for friends.

No comments: