Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 6: 30 days of thanks

Yesterday (but its actually not) I was and continue to be thankful for music. Music is such an amazing medium that not only is the creative process so enjoyable and complex but so simple but the end product is life changing. I feel like I could spew off pages and pages into this digital abyss about my love for music but I shan't. The emotional rollercoaster music brings me on is something I cherish so so much whether I'm listening to depressingly sad songs to feed my down and out feelings or getting giddy with friends when a new album gets released. I love road trip music; I love shower music, I love background music, I love playlists, I love shuffle (when it's spitting out gold); I love hearing a friends music; I love new music; I love love love old music; I love to sing to music; I love to play air instruments to music; I love to share music. It's such an important part of who I am and who I am continuing to become.

No comments: