Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our Office

These pics are of our production office which is right next door to our stage. Scattered all throughout the office's are these large pictures of Merv Griffin and notable people he had on his show. Some people I know and some I don't; I know Ronald Reagan and his wife is one pic and Pat Sajac and Vana are another and another one is Alex Trebec. Sorry for the spelling if they're wrong. But the two desks pushed together are our desks, Myself, Rodney, Adam, and Josiah. The one on the left is really Adam's and we moved over another desk and just crowd around the two. Sorry Adam! Before our desk is the recepciontists desk and the desk after ours is Dallas'. He works for the Merv Griffin Group and I think is some sort of a producer for this show. Great guy; very funny. As I said, reminds me a lot of Ian. He has ran with the bulls about 7 times and on his sixth time, he was saving a guy from a bull attack and the bull pierced Dallas' arm with his horn. He showed us videos and he has a killer scar.






This is usually how it is around 7ish when Rodney and I get to work on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; empty. We have to get here early to hand out show binders to producers, executive producers, research, our computer company, and any other important people. So I have a key to Fort Knox as we call the show material room. So Rodney and I just sit around until people come and we sign out their binders and hand them to them. Pretty easy.







Up above our desks we put a sign, as you can see, saying "no fun zone." We are probably the most fun people at work so we try to be real serious when people notice it.





This last pic is of one of the shredders that I use. There are two: Jeremy and R2D2. When the week is done with or when research has confidential material that needs to be shredded then I plop down and start shredding. At the end of the week we usually have a lot to shred cause we have to shred about 270 packets of show material and then the 15 research binders which are really big. So that keeps me busy.

1 comment:

The Charles Crew said...

thanks for posting new picts! hope your enjoying this time in cali! sounds like you are having fun!! hope to see you soon! Love ya!