Saturday, January 3, 2009

few new things

i just arrived home from spending the holidays with my oldest brother, ian, and his family. it was a great time to play with my nephews, see my new niece, and hang out with ian and jamie. and dominate on the wii...

andrew and i used to wear pins every friday but that has died off. i just acquired a new pin today, actually an olympic pin i found on my last plane to boise. i hope we revive blink-182 and pin friday...

thirdly, haha no first or second. i have added more pictures on my flickr account. check em out if you want or you don't. no worries. you can find the link on the left hand side.

good news: our house wasn't robbed, looted, burned, or frozen when i was gone. i turned the heat to 60 and i think i'll leave it till andrew gets home. try and save our heating bill.

No comments: