Saturday, October 4, 2008

DTX Creative

So this last week I started a new job! I am working full time at DTX Creative in downtown Boise. I am an entry-level designer/video production person. DTX Creative is a web design/video production company; they specialize in creating logos and high end interactive websites for businesses as well as commercials. I enjoy it a lot more than I expected; the people are very nice and I am never bored because every day has something new for me to work on or learn. I am thankful for all of the prayers and help with my job search; so thank you. I am going to try and snap some pics of work this next week.

This is my workstation; it is messy cause we haven't fully moved everyone to their new workstations.

2 comments:

Leo and Jen said...

Looks creepy.... I think you need a window!

Otherwise, CONGRATULATIONS! I really was throwing confetti on our side of the telephone. What an answer to prayer.... God is so good! I'm so happy for you and glad you are finding it challenging and a joy! We are so very proud of you Al!

Becca D said...

Awesome :)!!!!!