Thursday, May 8, 2008

If I'm Not Here Check Europe...


Tomorrow, Friday, I leave for Europe for a month. So if you are wondering where the heck I went or you just miss me, then you can do a couple of things:

1) e-mail me (alexghackett@gmail.com) I'll be checking e-mail everyday or two
2) just think of me or pray cause that's always good
3) make a doll that resembles myself and start talking to it like its me
4) then cheer the Red Wings on because I'm going to be gone when they hopefully go to the Stanley Cup Finals

So here are the basics...I leave Friday, May 9th at 10:00a.m. and I WON'T have my cell phone so don't bother. My school trip gets over on May 26th in Rome. I am meeting my friends in Rome at 10a.m. on the west side of the Coliseum to start our excursion.

The people going with me after the school trip are Andrew, Matt, Mikey B, Adam, and Rodney. We will be everywhere in Europe: England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy. We come back to the good ol U.S. on June 11th so I'll call and let you know that I'm still alive, if I'm alive.

that's all I have. I hope I packed everything and I will tell you of my great adventure soon!

2 comments:

andrea. said...

have a great time! i'm excited to see pictures!

send a postcard?

Becca D said...

Already made the doll. But it doesn't really look like you. I didn't know how to use the sewing machine so I used staples. Yeah... I need to get a job... :P HAVE FUN IN EUROPE!!!